By Thomas Corhern, TTU Sports Information
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – For Tennessee Tech fans traveling to Knoxville this weekend for the Golden Eagles' game at Tennessee, please be aware that Neyland Stadium has a Clear Bag Policy in place and certain items will not be allowed in the venue. The Clear Bag Policy and stadium security regulations limit fans to one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic storage bag per person.
The University of Tennessee reserves the right to examine the contents of any container brought into the venue. To protect the safety of fans, players, officials and staff, the following items are prohibited.
Please do not attempt to bring these or similar articles into the venue. Items will not be stored at the gate or venue for pickup after the game.
- Non-clear bags of any size
- Diaper bags
- Backpacks (of any size)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages (unless needed for medical purposes)
- Radios without headsets
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras
- Professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses
- Unmanned aircraft
- Stadium seats with arms and/or pockets
- Large bags or parcels, including backpacks and purses
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Artificial noisemakers
- Smoking - including e-cigarettes - is prohibited inside the venue at all times
- Posters/signs larger than 8 1/2 x 11
The following items are permitted inside the venue:
- Small clutch purses no larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches
- Empty, clear water bottles
- Mobile phones
- Binoculars (without case)
- Seat cushions without arms of pockets
- Radios with headsets
- Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children must be carried in a clear bag
- Limited use of cameras. Game action may not be filmed. Consideration of other spectators is expected.