COOKEVILLE, Tenn. – Only 14 spots remain open for the 2021 Pepsi Bobby Nichols Golden Eagle Scramble presented by Michelob Ultra, Tennessee Tech Athletics' annual fundraising event hosted at both Golden Eagle Golf Club and White Plains Golf Course.
The three-day, two-man event runs from Friday, June 11 through Sunday, June 13. Register today to secure a spot in this legendary event!
Participating golfers will receive an impressive package of perks with their $250 paid entry fee this year, including:
- Greens fees (cart not included) for two practice rounds (one at each course) any time leading up to the event after they have paid their registration in full.
- A small bucket/bag of balls to hit prior to each tournament round
- Free lunch each round (featuring one hot dog, one bag of chips and six drink tickets)
- One free cart per team during each round of the tournament
- Entry to the annual BBQ dinner (sponsored by Phoenix USA) featuring door prizes
- Opportunity to win flight gift certificates
- Increased payouts based on field of play
- Goody bags with a distinctive gift
Additional tickets to the BBQ dinner sponsored by Phoenix USA can also be purchased for an additional $10 per ticket either prior to the scramble or at the dinner.
To register or for additional information, visit the Athletics Ticket Office in the Eblen Center, click the registration link here, or call (931) 372-3940 or 3941.